Director EPBS. (Denmark)
Reg. Biomedical scientist and Diploma of Public Administration (Health Management). Martina is working as Vice President at the Association of Biomedical Laboratory Scientists (dbio). Previous positions are, Department manager in biochemistry, Shop Steward full time and BLS in microbiology and biochemistry.
The focus areas of the work as Vice-president of dbio are:
- The BLS profession’s competencies
- The BLS profession’s identity
- The BLS profession’s education
- Further education for BLS (CPD)
- Research within the BLS profession
- BLS professional ethics
- BLS professional management.